Monday, December 8, 2008

Small World

So I put the word out that I'm going to Africa and here's what I find out:

3 people I know are currently living in Africa
2 people I know are moving to Africa soon, like next month soon.
A friend is getting married, in Africa, in August.
Another half dozen of my friends are going to the wedding.

Nutty.

Also my buddy Hunter, who I completely forgot rode his motorcycle from Zambia to Cairo after the peace corps, emailed me the other day. The candy shotgun was his idea actually. Hunter used to call me "uncle paul" which he meant with love but I hated 'cause it made me feel old. But now I have a 4 year old niece who calls me uncle Paul and I love it. Her name is Katie Rose and that's her picture from last Christmas. She loves anything princess and being bossy and is already using my brothers laptop. She's 4.

No comments: