Thursday, November 20, 2008

Free Range Chicken




38 days til I leave Tallahassee. 45 days until I leave the country. If things go the way I want I may not return for a while, if ever. But things don't always go the way I want.

I'm not terribly happy to be leaving friends and a community that I love behind but for a while now I've been wrestling with the idea that I need to be doing something else with my life and since that something has not come to me I must go in search of it.

Over the next 45 days I'll try use this blog to document my preparations for, and thoughts about, the Tour d" Afrique . After that I'll use it to share my experiences as I travel from Cairo to Capetown by bike.

1 comment:

Human Wrecking Ball said...

Podium
Well we hate to see you go but, we are all stoked for you. In a few years if you come back we will all be here and just as annoying as we are now.
God Speed.